AMPCO SAFETY TOOLS is part of AMPCO METAL Group founded in 1914 in the USA as an innovator in the introduction and application of aluminium bronze alloys. It has also introduced to the market several new metallurgical and process techniques that have made AMPCO METAL the recognized quality leader in specialty bronzes and copper alloys.
Today, AMPCO SAFETY TOOLS manufactures the widest range of non-sparking, non-magnetic and corrosion-resistant hand tools and maintains the AMPCO METAL traditions of highest quality.
Mission: Leading the safety hand-tools business with the best products
VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Remain resolutely customer focused
- Deliver excellence in products and services
- Growth through innovation
- Protect and promote our brand
- Embrace change and reject complacency
- Be a respectful and trusted partner