Mission: Leading the safety hand-tools business with the best products
VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Remain resolutely customer focused
- Deliver excellence in products and services
- Growth through innovation
- Protect and promote our brand
- Embrace change and reject complacency
- Be a respectful and trusted partner
The company was founded in 1914 in USA as an innovator in the introduction and application of aluminum bronze alloys. It has also introduced to the market several new metallurgical and process techniques that have made AMPCO METAL the recognized quality leader in specialty bronzes and copper alloys.
Non-sparking, non-magnetic hand tools were introduced by Ampco Metal in 1922. Today, Ampco Metal manufactures the widest range of safety tools available from a single manufacturer and maintains the Ampco traditions of highest quality and craftsmanship.